Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
i need help with alot of things!
1: when i try to make my own server with my friends i press c and nothing happens. please help.

2: when my friends make a server i cant see it on the muliplayer list. why?

3: when i try to go into a pro server ( beacuse im a blue belt) all the pro servers say "no connection" and the only thing i can get into is clan servers and some player servers, why?

4: how do i know if i am banned or not?

5: is there a new verison of toribash and how do i download it?
3: Pro servers require you to have more than 1000 QI. (That is matches played, also, 1st Dan Black Belt)

4: If you're banned on the forums, you won't be able to use your account. If you're banned ingame, you can't connect to the given server, or to any servers.
5. Go to www.toribash.com and find the relevant Download page.

Originally Posted by CMon View Post
4: If you're banned on the forums, you won't be able to use your account. If you're banned ingame, you can't connect to the given server, or to any servers.

Actually, I'm fairly sure that you won't be able to do anything (including play) if you're banned.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Actually, I'm fairly sure that you won't be able to do anything (including play) if you're banned.

There's been quite a few perma-banned people that can still play online, but they can't use the forums, torishop etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The system has changed recently; that's what made me say that.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."