Toribash
Who's back? Jk Also I really enjoyed watching those replays and welcome back
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I write here only if there's something worth commenting, and those replay are.

The first replay is just superb, the second kick reminds me of your 4dm kick on ''C4''.
Even if it's not as good as the first one even One week is great, you could have thrown
the head as well as the chest toward the groin.
Welcome back though, I'm looking forward to see something else from you.
Long gone
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
I write here only if there's something worth commenting, and those replay are.

The first replay is just superb, the second kick reminds me of your 4dm kick on ''C4''.
Even if it's not as good as the first one even One week is great, you could have thrown
the head as well as the chest toward the groin.
Welcome back though, I'm looking forward to see something else from you.

Thanks, I'm happy to know I haven't lost my touch. I noticed that I might have been able to skeet the groin, but by then I already basically had the other skeet.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
I tried for an hour to get that other glute. It wouldn't DM.
Attached Files
HV - Rave.rpl (151.1 KB, 65 views)
Do I really have to triple post? This is probably going to be my last replay for a while. Or at lest I feel inspired by some CLAN VIDS.
EDIT: In hindsight I probably shouldn't have gone for the pec DM. Ignore it.
Attached Files
HV - Same old stuff.rpl (178.2 KB, 50 views)
Dayum voltbro, excellent. I'm hopelessly in love with that boompunch in Rave, and it's awesome how you remain fluid and destructive with HALF YOUR BODY MISSING. Honestly, i have nothing to complain about. I always did like your style. (b'_')b
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Dude, that first punch in Rave was the best thing ever. So much brutal force behind it, and that's my favorite kind of 4dm boom. Those dismemberments are very appealing to me. That second boom looked powerful as fuck as well. You just harpooned your leg right through the guy. You flowed greatly into a simple pose, and that was the replay. Overall, I think you need a bit more substance in your replays. Sometimes they get a bit simple and you use a hit too much grab. However, your booms are forceful and look great. Whatever you do, keep those.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
lolstylish :L
Attached Files
HV - Ferrofluid.rpl (217.8 KB, 42 views)
Last edited by HiVoltage; Feb 11, 2011 at 11:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump