Toribash
Original Post
Road paved with unbought stuffed dogs
Props to you if you know where said road leads to.

But anyways, ya, after months of not doing anything except half-making openers I finally got off my lazy butt to finish some of them and turn them into at least something I could stomach to look at. And in an hour binge of replay tampering, I finished two and revised an old one.

I'm still kinda rusty (after months, that's kinda sad ._.), but I'm kinda proud of at least parts of the replays.

Old, then new, then new.

C&C would be appreciated.

<3
Attached Files
Ora_old horse new tricks v2.rpl (114.8 KB, 38 views)
Ora_got any grapes.rpl (173.7 KB, 44 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I missed you Oracle. You were one of my biggest influences. <333

Anyway, the replays.

old horse new tricks v2 - ehhhhhh, I didn't like this one very much. The opener was kind of boring, and I didn't like your decision to switch directions with your flips like that. However, once the opening section was done, you did your customary solid, stylish spins, and landed 2 strong hits. No decap though . very good job at landing into a pose smoothly though.

road paved with stuffed dogs v2 - The first punch in this I didn't like. It wasn't really straight on. The second kick was pulled back, but it's excusable because you needed the head closer. Good decap of course. Overall, good movements, but weak hits.

Got any grapes - Best replay here. You open with your great spins as usual. You got some pro punches right there. I always like head kicks, I think they look cool :> . The only problem was that the replay got a little floaty at times.

Overall, not what I would expect of you, but you're rusty. Make more replays because you're awesome.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Hey Ora, glad to see you making replays again! All of those 3 replays have that special 'Proracle' touch, but yeah, the rust. Just make a few more and you're back to normal etc. Also, my favourite one was the last one too. The whole replay looked like one solid move whereas most replays I've seen lately look a bit choppy.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Props to you if you know where said road leads to.

It ends to an ocean of CLR, in which you can bath and shake off your rust.

Really though, I'm glad you're back, and I look forward to seeing you get back to your old self. These replays weren't your best, but I'm sure you'll be doing a lot better soon enough.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.