Toribash
Original Post
[image] my first head
oh if a moderator or admin comes by please delete my other threads, sorry for the inconvience.

follow the attachment
i am new to all this posting and stuff, so sorry for not knowing how to do some of this stuff like putting the picture in the box

please rate and leave feedback on how to improve, for this is my first head, as i think you can tell, and my first computer picture.
and when rating 10 is uber uber uber amazing awesomness best picture evah, wheras 1 is "this is crap and doesnt deserve to be shown *deletes*
any one know how i can get it to spin?
Last edited by Ukepwner; Jun 26, 2008 at 04:42 AM.
Dude can't you wait sometimes it does not take like 1min or 2mins for peoples 2 come by and tell if it's bad or not ..
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
There's not much to see.
Save your image and upload it to www.imageshack.com
Then give us one of the links that it gives you.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
yes if you have gimp go to globe and figure out how fast you want it or just use the Search button. ^^
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
You should double post less, that's my only complaint. It's ok if it's really necessary, but those were not the right occasions.

Most of the time you can hit the edit button and just add whatever you need to into your last post.