Ranking
Original Post
Super Powers
Who doesn't love seeing their hero in action? But, what if you could be the one dawning the mask fighting for justice?

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why would you choose that power?
time travel because that's cool (and you get to be like the doctor and shit)
immortality because i don't wanna die

but tbh shapeshifting is the most useful superpower, you want strength, get bear arms or something, be fast, be a cheetah, fly, be a bird, there are tons of possibilities
Speed
Why?
If I go fast enough I can time travel
if I go fast enough I can punch really hard
if I go fast enough I can I can go into the womens bathroom without getting caught
if I go fast enough I can finally have better reflexes then kennyS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
ability to read minds.

You can fuck some people up no matter how fast or strong. Dig in the deepest darkest parts of their minds and you got them beat.
enhanced regenerative abilities (practically immortal)

wouldn't fear anything in the world
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Being able to manipulate everything around me e.g. Cars, people,water and other
print("Hello, World!")
Energy Manipulation?

Why?

E = mc2

All things are energy.

I would also be like that guy from X-men who can absorb grenade blasts and stuff
invisibility. i like naked women
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Speed
Why?
If I go fast enough I can time travel
if I go fast enough I can punch really hard
if I go fast enough I can I can go into the womens bathroom without getting caught
if I go fast enough I can finally have better reflexes then kennyS

i've been always thinking about this, if you go too quickly, you can't have any friends, if you simply walk you will be as running won't you not?
Last edited by ancient; Mar 26, 2016 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd have the power to give anyone else any power, so I could give my friend that power and he could give me any power. Am I overthinking this?