Toribash
Original Post
Expert Texture Shop [reasonable prices]
hello! i am an experienced photographer and i am well versed in the use of Photoshop CS3, i do custom textures and my prices are low, please buy from me and expect the highest quality texture on the market. anything that meets your fancy all priced reasonably:

full body set including head: between 25k and 50k depending on complexity
head: between 2k and 6k depending on complexity
texture trails: 1k per trail [not included in full set]

for special orders, inquire within.

typically it takes me 2 to 5 days to prepare your texture, but based on workload [school, etc.] it may be more.

thank you,
snowkiller
Last edited by snowkiller; Aug 6, 2008 at 07:59 PM.
Examples.
Examples.

Examples.

Can't prove experience without a portfolio, eh? =)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
im finally getting the idea of the toribash system and im going to have a few heads up as examples pretty soon. all heads will be available for customization at a moderate price.

if you have a design in mind, pm me and let me try my hand at it, thank you

snowkiller
Last edited by snowkiller; Aug 6, 2008 at 07:12 AM.
snowkiller, post an example before you say that you're an expert texture maker. and if you were? why aren't you in the toribash texture mob?

I make very good textures for very reasonable prices. And yes, I do post many examples
okay, thank you. im new to the forum but not to the game, [blackbelt] so i dont really know what the toribash texture mob is.

the reason i dont have many examples is because i make almost all textures to others requests, but if you would like to see some of my work, check these two out.

those arent exactly expert...
now nightmare's work, hanz0's work, i consider those near expert...
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
lol okay, if you think they arent expert, name 3 flaws with each. i understand everyone has their own opinion on what looks best, but to a certain extent, skill makes things look better. whats wrong with those two?

P.S. those took about a hour total. id spend much longer than that on one for money, plus itd be totally custom.