Toribash
Original Post
Hey, Hampa, please read this.
Hampa can i play TB using Vista, with Pentium 4 at 2 GHZ ? recently my comp is upgraded and maybe can you improve the game so that it can be played on windows Vista on the next patch. Its ok if you don' t know how to answer and by the way i feel strange being called Grim reaper, Grim reaper, Grim reaper. So anyone who read this thread just call me Jason or GR. :
Re: Hey, Hampa, please read this.
Yes, you can play it. If it's too slow or whatever... everyone else said to try upgrading drivers...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Upgrade drivers. The only other problem MAY be firmware problems, which we can't help with, but that shouldn't be the case.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I wouldn't recommend upgrading to Vista. Not until they get some service packs. But if you must, you should be fine.
Originally Posted by MetalMario
I wouldn't recommend upgrading to Vista. Not until they get some service packs. But if you must, you should be fine.

Somehow, if i have the money to buy own computer......Even if it kills me, i would never buy Vista !!! The comp i am using now is the family comp, and i was not 18 yet so i can' t buy a new processor. I would wish that a Dual core would bre in my hands !! Thanks though....Everyone ! Locked for no overspamming reasons.