Toribash
Original Post
Longest Bird-Fly for a Tori!
This is a very easily beatable record, and is not made to hold.
I made topic this only to add a new dicipline to the record book.
I hope people like Chez will take this up and make a way better record.

The only rule is, that the only force that may bring you upwards, is your flapping arms ;)

Enjoy people and see you in the air!
Re: Longest Bird-Fly for a Tori!
I believe physics makes it impossible to get flying, or even get very high by flapping your arms, you know, action equals reaction. Moving em down might get you up, but moving the up will get you even further down, as gravity is also a factor.

That was todays physic lesson. Thank you.
Your post made me think (at last).
Is there any "air" in Toribash, as if it would probably be possible to make a mod, that re-modelled your arms into a flat hollow triangle.
That way you could make "shovel-effect" to bring you up plus minimizing the resistance when moving up your arms.
If there is please tell me
I'm afraid any such thing would cause the entire game to be rewritten, and making actual air, with the possible of aerodynamism and such a thing as shoving it up under you, would not be possible.... unless you got a VERY good computer, and also only if Hampa got a couple more years to code... >_>

Maybe a simple mod, such as moving your arms down would cause updrift, could maybe be possible some time.
I made a mod to make the gravity alot lower. Now you can fly easily.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
does this count? *and yes I know I use this replay alot and need to make newer stuff* <-- I just love that replay!
Originally Posted by Groad
I made a mod to make the gravity alot lower. Now you can fly easily.

*uses this mod with 10000 engage height*