Toribash
Original Post
I need help!
Hey! I rly need some help! In single player, my tori and uke just keeps having a spontanios combustion all the time! HELP!
Re: I need help!
Originally Posted by Aljo
Hey! I rly need some help! In single player, my tori and uke just keeps having a spontanios combustion all the time! HELP!

Originally Posted by Jumpah
FirstETAILS!
SecondETAILS!
And thirdETAILS!

Originally Posted by Aljo
Thx, i checked the setup and i fixed it. Hehe

ummm ok............
im not sure how that helped because im pretty sure he was just asking for you to explain in details but ok..........
And also... this isn't supposed to be in Tutorials...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
...They burst into flames? >.>
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
im not sure how that helped because im pretty sure he was just asking for you to explain in details but ok..........

Oh, you're so very wrong. I'll explain, for I am Sherlock fuckin Holmes.

As COM(B)AT pointed out, the problem was that "They burst into flames". It's pretty safe to assume that this was in some way hell-related, what with all the fieryness of that place. Now, the problem was solved once Jumpah pointed out that it might be details-related. Details being where a certain hell official, the Devil, is, it's all rather elementary.
I love how he could post such a stupid thing asking for help, and THEN stick it in the wrong board!

Surely, sir, this isn't THAT difficult to understand? If your ragdolls are, as you say, 'spontaneously combusting', all you need to do is set the Fire mode to Off.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.