Toribash
Original Post
Fantastical Wonderment
Also, it has replays!

First bit of sp in a while, be as harsh as you like, i need the cnc.
Attached Files
#Erth mutton chops.rpl (198.2 KB, 148 views)
Last edited by Erth; Sep 4, 2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: David
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Firs post :O lol
-----
Ok, Beginning has some elaborate set-ups.
I like the Dm kick, was spot on.
Only slow part was when you were trying to get your arm up, and your shoulder and head touched.
anyway, Hand throw was extremely accurate and fast.
9.5/10
Last edited by Jmoze; Sep 1, 2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Well, manip was awesome for me, it was clean and nice.
First hit was awesome, the next kick was really relly powerful, i loved it.
The skeet was also powerful and fast too.
Pose was nice.
I actually Impressed with the flow of the replay and the skeet.
9,32232444/10
*requesting cnc?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Opener was a bit odd in the very beginning but good later on. Manip was great. First boom was awesome. The only thing I didn't like is, is the way you threw your hand. It looked a bit odd and not good looking even though it was fast and strong. C&C my replay thread?
The opener looked a little wierd.
But the manip was great i just loved the kick and how you kicked that pec from the arm.
The skeet was nice timed but the throw was more inwards if you know what i mean and it made it look a little wierd but it was really awesome timed.
Nice replay overall
9/10
Thanks for the CnC guys, i really appreciate it!

A word about the skeet, i know it looks a bit weird, I tried to throw it sooner but it wouldn't have had enough power to dm so i had to wait until i could get gravity on my side.
Not an excuse, more of just an explanation.

Working on a new one so be ready, and as i said, thanks a tonne for the kind words, i'll be sure to take a look at your replay threads as soon as i can.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hai Erth.

Pretty replay you got there, it would be a sssssshame if ssssomething happendssss to it...

Opener felt random but pretty good.
Manip was awesome, just pure awesomeness.
First Dm's looked sexy.
Skeet looked weird but I can totally understand why you did as you did.
You was abit stiff in mid-air before hand throw.
Pose was awesome.

Pretty good job.
M I N I V A N
I told you that you would catch on to SP very quickly, and look what happened. There's definitely still room for improvement though.

The main problem I see is on 340 where your head touches the floor. Don't let your head touch anything unless it was intentional for the purpose of a good replay (like headbutting Uke, or spinning on your head for a dance). The other thing that I didn't like was how long it took you to set up the skeet. The skeet itself was impressive, it's just that it took forever to get to - which was 150 frames or so. Keep the replay moving.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
The opener was pretty enjoyable.
I really love the transition to the boomhit, it was pretty stylish.
The shoulder kick flowed, but I'm sure you can get 2 dms on that.
You held your hand for a bit long, but the skeet itself was pretty good and fast.

Overall, it still looks like your style and I'd watch it anyday.
oh yeah
Thanks everyone for the comments.

Numbers: about the head, i'll keep that in mind for future replays.

Another one here, scrapped a load of -30 ones as i just couldn't get into it.
I'm not hugely proud of this one, but i managed to edit the turn frames to make the replay carry on a little bit after the end, hence the overkill title.
Just thought it'd be a kind of quirky thing about it :P
Attached Files
Last edited by Erth; Sep 4, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
She/They