Toribash
Original Post
First madman
Hey guys! Give me some C&C on my first madman please. Hope you like it =D

Out of 10 please, not over.

EDIT: This is now my replay thread
Attached Files
#TK - The obliberation of men.rpl (118.0 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by TrendyKill; Dec 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM.
Not bad for a first try. You need to work A LOT on your flow, you were being quite stiff the entire replay. The 1st hit looked really weak. Although the second hit was pretty well done.
4/10
:^)
thanks for your honesty. I'm working on it as you speak
-----
I just finished this shortly after I posted the post above:
Attached Files
Last edited by TrendyKill; Dec 30, 2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your edit flowed much better, I'd like to see you ge some more DM's in there.
Practice practice practice.
Really weak decap. Huh.
But there's something was good in it.

I would say 5/10, lol.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Thanks guys ill continue onward.
-----
Also guys, I am more then happy to watch some edited replays from you. Also, tell me on what i can improve on!
-----
Here an edited version with a hand throw:
Attached Files
#Tk - The Warrior of Trend v2.rpl (132.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by TrendyKill; Dec 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey there, I have a few tips for you to improve your replays after watching them
Right well in the first one, contracting your leg after a kick, or any limb after a hit, can make it look really weak, try and avoid doing that.
Also, when you first jumped, you hardly moved any joints in the air, try to keep moving in midair, it'll give the replay more style and keep it interesting.
The 2nd hit was nice, if a bit stiff, try and relax more of your joints.
Overall though, I kinda liked the replay. Keep going!

The second one:
The split was a lot better because there wasn't that release of power, you kept the hit going which looked nice.
Same problem about the no movement in the air though.
The decap, while weak, was well aimed though, so I like it.

Warrior of trend:
It's good that you're trying skeets already, it was a good skeet, but try and contract the wrist then extend it for maximum power.
I'm surprised it dismembered though, it looked really weak.
Keep it up, good job
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Hey there, I have a few tips for you to improve your replays after watching them
Right well in the first one, contracting your leg after a kick, or any limb after a hit, can make it look really weak, try and avoid doing that.
Also, when you first jumped, you hardly moved any joints in the air, try to keep moving in midair, it'll give the replay more style and keep it interesting.
The 2nd hit was nice, if a bit stiff, try and relax more of your joints.
Overall though, I kinda liked the replay. Keep going!

The second one:
The split was a lot better because there wasn't that release of power, you kept the hit going which looked nice.
Same problem about the no movement in the air though.
The decap, while weak, was well aimed though, so I like it.

Warrior of trend:
It's good that you're trying skeets already, it was a good skeet, but try and contract the wrist then extend it for maximum power.
I'm surprised it dismembered though, it looked really weak.
Keep it up, good job

It seemed as a notepad edit to me. I spaced it 10 frames before the hit, and no dm happened. Or you just edited the Uke, something bad for me..
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Warrior of trend:
An alright opener, the two kicks were okay as well.
The hand throw was good, but try to angle it so that it would be a bit faster: Faster=Bigger DM.
5.5/10

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

One question:
Does grabbing effect the hand's speed when thrown? I always wanted to know that because it looked like the hand's mass suddenly turns small.
-----
smaller = more speed.
Last edited by TrendyKill; Dec 31, 2012 at 07:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump