Toribash
Original Post
Disarmed
Disarmed
Last edited by veb; Apr 2, 2008 at 10:39 AM.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Re: Disarmed
Wot's wiv the anal and oral clans? I've certainly never fought one of those clans, although Suomynona walked into a server wiv' an [anal] tag on, but after a while he took it off. Cor' blimey! Are [anal] and [oral] secret clans!? I wanna be in one!
Originally Posted by The Guv_na
Wot's wiv the anal and oral clans? I've certainly never fought one of those clans, although Suomynona walked into a server wiv' an [anal] tag on, but after a while he took it off. Cor' blimey! Are [anal] and [oral] secret clans!? I wanna be in one!

Those were just teams for the first tournament made under that new board moderated by Ian. (I forgot the name).

Anyways, nice job, veb. You didn't lose a single part, too. :o

Originally Posted by The Guv_na

Hmph... that was one day when I had forgotten that the night before I was gonna help veb out with something... but I had forgotten about the time...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!