Toribash
Original Post
string the lint - the speed was kinda messed up in the opener, i dislike the pose, but i loved the way you spun to get to it. the hits were nice. 8/10

tis the season - again the speed messed up in the opener, but this one is great, booms were great, pose was awesome, you had perfect flow while destroying uke
9/10
:^)
...because I can.

Not here to give scores. Just commentary.
string the lint - Pretty weird opener, in my opinion. Not used to see replays of yours with that type of opener. I still don't see how that chest DM occurred... maybe because the extending of the wrist? That boom is not bad but with a little of time, patience and re-positioning, you could had get a lot more of it. After that, there's a scissor move... that is not bad nor good. Kinda of a middle thing. I enjoyed specially the little spin at the end and the finishing pose (pretty smexy, indeed).

tis the season: Wait a second... This seems familiar to me... OH! I remember now.
Apart the kinda slow opener that reminds me a opener that I made a while ago for a replay, the rest is pretty much pure sex. Nothing much to say. You just need to try to use less grab... it doesn't look bad here. However, as a professional replay as you are, you know that if a replay will look more awesome if there's only a small amount of grab. Well... at least, is what I think.

rikami_meari: Opener looks pretty cool but my speedy sense spots that the opener needed more speed to look perfect. After reaching Uke, doubts and questions started to pop in my head, because seriously: I had no idea what was your goal in this replay. I decided to have another try and watch the replay again... Still no idea, actually, what was your idea... maybe a manipulation/destruction replay? Things messed up in the Uke part.
That headspin sideways worthed a laugh

plunder from down under: This "try" for a manipulation replay started like many others... no "wow" factor there. The actual manipulation was pretty good, though. Nice control on Uke combined with good moves from your part. The kick was pretty good. Finishing part looking fine.

Also and to finish this: I can't believe that you're giving your best. As far as I know you, you're capable of reaching the stars and amaze all people with just one replay, when you put serious work on it.
But, I guess that this replays are just the warm up for now, right? I know that, sooner or later, the mind fuck replays will come up. Can't wait for them.

ps: can i has your babies?
Rikami_meari; it was basically SPIN MODE: ON. That was all I was going for, was spin.

Um, I also don't know when I'm going to make another 'WOW' replay. I'm pretty rusty. I'll let you guys decide when they become awesome, right now is 'shake off the rust' moment. Maybe you'll like this one?

ps: hit me up this weekend ;)
Attached Files
speed school.rpl (274.4 KB, 15 views)
After the back kick part to the head/neck area, it began to look really jagged. But i liked the opener and it was a good combination of kicks. Im not a fan of sitting poses but you pulled that one off. I liked it. But the jagged parts didnt look all that great. 8/10
No.
speed school: Normally, doing things (in this case, a replay) rushed always ruins everything up. Yet, this particular replay is an exception to that rule... Well, kinda.
First thing I noticed was that opener comes from strangelove's event. The style of the replay looks similar to the one in 'tis the season'. Not bad and stuff, but you just over use with the grab. Also, no boom at last hit? :/ That disappointed me.

ps: plane tickets are expensive...too bad.