Toribash
Original Post
problems with texturs....
hi i have always just put the .tga file im testing into my toribash -> custom -> name folder to see how it looks (cause im poor and cant afford texturs). recently that doesnt work anymore... can someone tell me why??
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Originally Posted by ztrain View Post
hi i have always just put the .tga file im testing into my toribash -> custom -> name folder to see how it looks (cause im poor and cant afford texturs). recently that doesnt work anymore... can someone tell me why??

Originally Posted by Stilf View Post
Maybe you saved the tga as compressed.

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
And you must have the right name, for example, head.tga for the head.

He says that it no longer works, so it must have worked before, so i am guessing that he knows about saving it in the correct way.

I suggest that you copy and paste somebody elses head into your custom folder, just to see if it works (don't go in multiplayer with their head though, and remove it afterwards) and if it does you can be sure that its something wrong with the file you are trying to use as your head. If it is the case that it is the your specific head that is not working we can try and figure out what is wrong with that, or if it is the case that nothign in your cusotm folder works we can also investigate further.
PARANDROID
Is your toribash in program files?
There is another directory for it if your on vista,ill get it off hampa soon. My friend had a simmilar problem with other peoples textures.