Toribash
Original Post
The Love Shack
Hi. I'm starting going back to square one.

Here's my latest replay; and for those who are wondering, I lowered the dm threshold because I just wanted to see if I could still...'move' without flopping all over the ground. Made dming easier for some dick compensation so I don't feel bad about myself.
Attached Files
The opener is fine i just don't like the contracted wrists at the start,for the turn is totally fine it gives u more spin. i don't like the arms movement at frame 400 u just lowered them and than raised them(u could lower them for 1 frame and then relax them for the rest). the split is fine,the lunch is quite fine but i don't like the extended leg and the body twitchy /before/during the decap. the torso kick is ok and the crotch kick too,the "pose" is acceptable.
Nvm is u lowered the dm hold but this replay is nothing special 7.7/10
ok
That ^
Nice to see you back and all but you're really not up to par of the level you used to be.
Also, replay was pretty generic and meh because of dm threshold, but I understand why you lowered it.
Pineapples are actually a high source of grains and potassium.
Ouch. I'll work on the twitchyness.
I'm just going to put this here as filler while I continue some larger projects and collabs. It might not be eye candy but eh, I'm really digging these launchers so I've been messing around w/ some variants.
Attached Files
Well...the opener was nice and the lead up into the decap was nice. Leg didn't follow through w/ kick so there's that. You didn't do anything in the air. Landing was awkward and pose was eh.
Pineapples are actually a high source of grains and potassium.
Originally Posted by babbybab View Post
You didn't do anything in the air.

Low gravity is low; not really used to floating in the air like a fairy so...

back to -30!
-----
I fixed the landing of the last trick; pose wasn't as good as the original though.
-----
Attached Files
#Gentleman [t] - Aurum.rpl (291.4 KB, 14 views)
#Gentleman [t] - Aurumv2.rpl (283.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by visceral; Jun 29, 2015 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Man, I'll hate when I'm at your belt xD
It looked badass to me, except the awkward landing but the critique is real lol. Atleast at brown belt you're given alot of slack. In my opinion it was a 8/10, considering that I expected more after the beginning, and the landing threw me off.

No matter, that was pretty interesting to watch.
i'm not a tricker but w/e

i like it overall, you get alot of speed but i think you should relax during jumps more. your neck was floppy at the beginning. your right leg was a little weird at around 655. i didn't like the contracted elbows at 340. i like the pose.
Unfinished spar w/ Ezio. Might finish it in the future and/or edit.

I'm trying to go for a more acrobatic style of sparring just to mix things up because I've been trying to trick so much lately. I personally think the highlights of this spar are the beginning and my kick around 600. Messed some stuff up in the middle because multiplayer sucks

orko Moderated Message:
Please try to keep multiplayer replays in the multiplayer replay board in the future, thank you.
Attached Files
#GentleWIPvsEzio.rpl (798.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by millie; Jul 3, 2015 at 06:38 AM.