Toribash
Original Post
What's wrong with you? Complain here!
What's wrong with you? Well, I'm sick and I have nervous tics and I'm autistic and I have severe depression and impaired motor skills and asthma and ventricular tachycardia. What about you?
I've never known my mother, my father is severely schizophrenic (and physically disabled), I've been living in a FEMA trailer for 5 years, we're going to be evicted on the 30th and my father is on a fixed income, so we don't know what's going to happen.

I'm overweight, and have acne. I could probably do something about those, though, so they don't count.

Yayyayaya for pity contest
Thanks.
Well JXc holds first place so far...

I procrastinate to much. That's about it...
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
I have diabetes, am bi-polar and find it hard to motivate myself to do things that are actually good for me.
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I lost a Pokemon card tournament with a prize of 1,500$ in Scholership money.

You sir, are dumb. Who bets 1500$ on pokemon?
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
You sir, are dumb. Who bets 1500$ on pokemon?

I'm guessing he didn't bet it, he lost the tournament where the prize was 1500$...
I have a condition where I have no left peck muscle and my heart is in the middle of my chest, covered by a strange bone plate. Pretty sick aye?
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.