Toribash
Original Post
KenGee's Replay Thread of Cookies
Hey guys KenGee here, and I am back with some replays once again after like 3 months. Well here's my first replay after 3 months I don't think it's that bad actually. C&C appreciated. And if you're gonna watch me replay please comment on it. Thanks. I bring you Unbelievable Truth.
Attached Files
KenGee- Unbelievable Truth.rpl (203.5 KB, 54 views)
Pretty good for someone away in replay making for three months. The opening punch was good, it could have been better if you didn't let your head get brushed by uke. The boom was great and so is the follow up kick, though I think the follow up kick could look better if you dismembered the abs.
loved it but one thing i would say loosen up a bit be a little more like flowy that's just my opinion though btw awesome first kick
Thanks i'll try to get the abs on the last kick and a new replay soon.
-----
I got a Wip for you guys.
Attached Files
Kengee- KG in Paris.rpl (85.3 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by KenGee; Aug 28, 2012 at 05:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, I'll try to give the most decent CnC I can give.

It looks nice so far. Not sure what to say about it though. It doesn't look like you're going for DM's in this one. So all I can say is... Add a good looking 360 or 720 aerial twist with a skeet. To the head.
beware
the goblin
Finally finished this replay. Another replay coming up in a day or two maybe three. C&C appreciated.
Attached Files
Kengee- KG in Paris.rpl (271.8 KB, 30 views)
Pretty awesome.
Opener was okay.
Well, your arm ghosted, i can see it lol.
I liked the punch, the punch was awesome and impresive.
Next kick was a little bit slow, but the kick was clean and awesome too.
Skeet can be more powerful.
Pose was cool.
9,6/10
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
KG In Paris was phenomenal! I loved the punch and then the follow through with the boom, loved it all. 10/10. Sorry KenGee, I don't really know how to CnC that well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.