Toribash
Original Post
Something Original
First replay woot and first forum post . Please comment I shall be posting more soon. Sorry if its bad, I'm new at making good replays. Constructive CnC please.
-----
New replay hopefully its not worse than the first CnC please constructive and bad comments welcome
Attached Files
First Cyreplay.rpl (104.2 KB, 36 views)
Cyreplay~Jerk.rpl (123.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Cyri; Jul 20, 2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the first replay (first cyreplay) has a very good opener and I think that if you fallowed up on the first DM and did a bit more damage to the rest of the body it would look alot nicer. Also try to hold balance. 5.3/10

second one also had a very nice looking opener but if you moved your foot a little more towards UKE's head you could get a nice decap replay. 6/10
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Meh you told me to not check your 2nd replay for some reason but i don't know why, Maybe because you said the opener was bad idk. But anyways the 1st replay was pretty good, Just the fact that you were so close to the ground in between at the start and the decap, The decap and dm's looked pretty bad now that you wrapped your leg around his head and got a shitload of dm's Opener was nice.

7.3-10
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Thanks for the CnC ill make sure the replays im working on are better. But for now ill post this.
Attached Files
Cyreplay~MindKick.rpl (49.5 KB, 21 views)
I twerked with the first replay and made it into a nice little decap. All credit (Except for the decap) Goes to cyri.
-----
Derp. You don't mine cyri, nice job :P
Attached Files
Twerking with cyri.rpl (76.7 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Complexity; Jul 22, 2013 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
I twerked with the first replay and made it into a nice little decap. All credit (Except for the decap) Goes to cyri.
-----
Derp. You don't mine cyri, nice job :P

How did you manage to decap e.e I tried so much and I couldn't.
*hope you don't mind. God dammit.
-----
Like it? It was not that hard actually, just had to move a glute and a lumbar :P
Last edited by Complexity; Jul 22, 2013 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You decap by aiming towards the neck. And i recommend not posting replays in here without Cyri's permission ^-^ I don't CnC the Mind kick things, Mainly cause it requires no skill but the opener.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
yea, I just realized I probs should have asked, I got bored and twerked with it a little, then thought maybe he would like it. Credit where it is due
New replay sound the alarm I just failed at another decap someone help me xd
Attached Files
Cyreplay~Born To Die.rpl (92.8 KB, 17 views)