Ranking
Original Post
[IMG]Kingdom of the sky:Kings arrival
ok so this is FULLY done with Pov-ray.Most people use blender/C4D(including me) but i decided to experiment with Pov-ray.Please note only a head texture can be used in Pov-ray(or all the parts need to be the same texture),The .inc is one of my own that i have made.

After many moons the King has finally returned to his kingdom...he travelled far and wide to find something that he failed to find.He travelled across long plains and endured mother natures fury.He has now returned to his Kingdom and his Right-Hand man Stupinator welcomes him.(king=coKe,Right-Hand man=Stupinator)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by doobidoo3 View Post
wow nice job for just pov-ray
can i be your faithful follower/knight :o

stups looks a bit stiff tho
9.5/10

Wow dude you know that he wrote that position? It isn't like C4D.
Also that's awesome coKe. How much time did it take you to make?
10/10 epicness
]
Nice, cool use of reflections =P

Originally Posted by doobidoo3 View Post
stups looks a bit stiff tho

Um....

Maybe he really likes CoKe?
I think you should stop makin fun of him, its only natural that he should become excited in such a situation.

EDIT: What are you talking about Toris dont even have penises!?!?!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
thanks guys...it took two and a half hours to render..... the story will go on,ill post another pic tomorrow.

Positioning of the rendered objects a bit off...? The King looks like he's about to fall over.

That is, unless you used an environment mod.

Still, nice. I like the contrast between the left and right halves of the scene.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Threevil i appreciate the critism.Thanks

That's pretty good job for a pov-ray user.
I never have see someone come with this from pov-ray .
Gratz CoKe .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |