Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Using Uke's textures for a 512 preview
Hi, I have two or more questions that I'd like answered.
1 - Am I allowed to change Uke's ingame textures to have a look at a set that is 512, and am I allowed to take screenshots for future selling of sets?
(I do not have the 512 body textures)
2 - How would I be able to change Uke's textures?

I've looked through the threads and found similar topics.
However, some people say that I'd have to go to "C: \Games\Toribash-3.99\custom\uke", or any other older version of the game, and I have no clue what to do from there.
I've deleted Uke's old .tga files, and I've inserted my own textures, (that I've converted into .tga format as well) but they won't appear.

I've constantly /dl'd Uke in SP, but his old textures reappear.

Please thoroughly explain to me what I should do.
Last edited by Kiza; Jun 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM.
You can create a new folder inside the Custom folder. Name it whatever you want, like "preview".
Put the .tga in there with the proper name (head for Heads etc.), start Toribash, start a sp match, press enter to open the text box and type:
/lp 1 preview

This should do it.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
1 - Am I allowed to change Uke's ingame textures to have a look at a set that is 512, and am I allowed to take screenshots for future selling of sets?

Sorry for pestering. :P
Okay, I've done what you've said, but I type in "/dl preview" and only a blank set appears.

Here's what the folder looks like

Here's the ingame problem

You did the /lp after doing the /dl, that's the problem, when you did the /dl command you downloaded your current set to the custom folder and replaced them all with the default Tori textures.
Replace the images in the Preview folder with the ones you want, again, then open the game and use the /lp command.

Do not use /dl.