Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash running REALLY slow
Ok, toribash was fine for the time ive been playing. Today I logged in, it's going at 9 fps! I recently got shaders, but thats not the problem, I got them a week ago and toribash was at 50 - 60 fps..only all of a sudden it changed. I even turned shaders off, still at like 9 fps..
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Yep.

Make sure your hard drive isn't too full. If it is, Windows might be running out of room for the paging file it uses for Virtual Memory.
Also, make sure your graphics drivers are updated (this is a minor point by comparison).
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i had this problem the same day i got shaders
Maybe you need to update your drivers, thats what i needed to do
also is it a bigger resolution than normal?
the god
It has enough space, the computer is only 3 weeks old. It has space let for something over 100 GB left, and it came with like 120 GB

and its not lag, its been happening since this morning, and now its 5 PM and I just tried again, 9 fps..

and the resolution is normal
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Try updating your graphics drivers.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Not to sound dumb, but how do I do that?

Sorry, I don't know much about computers :P
Right-Click on desktop -> Properties -> the rightmost tab (forgotten what it's called, not on Windows at the moment). Your graphics card should be listed on a dropdown tab. It'll most probably be either an nVidea GEForce or an ATI RADEON. Now find either the nVidea site or the ATI site and find the driver download area.
Oh, thanks!

It's at 50-60 fps now

You can close now