Toribash
Original Post
[Video]Believe it or not...
I've managed to make a new video. It's currently uploading to youtube, at the moment. I think I did a pretty good job with the editing/syncing with the music and such. I even did a goofy opening for the video. The replays used in the video were a mix of my old replays(and when i say old, i mean OOOOOOOOOOOLD) and new replays. Some of the replays I used in this video have been used previously, but I re-recorded each replay so they were not the exact same as the last time you may have seen them. Anyways, as soon as the video is uploaded and able to be posted around and all that I'll have it posted here. But until then, I'm outta here!
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here it is. It's what I like to call Wiggins Toribash Montage "Old & New"

Here's a direct quote from my description on youtube:

READ ME:
And on one last note, that goofy looking guy dancing at the beginning of the video... That's me. Don't talk shit... I was just doing it for a random ass intro, and any comments saying "You dance like a fag" or anything of that matter will immediately be deleted. Kthxbai.

Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damnit, your intro was more random than mine. :s

Kittie FTW btw...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
1. that was everything I expected, and more, great job!
2. was that Otep? sounds like it XD
3. the intro could've been epic, I imagine you're using sony vegas, just copy/paste your intro into 2 new layers, lower the opacity, and move both of them ahead a tiny bit, you'll get a "matrix fast punch" effect
Former Item Forger
Better. Try making a short video. It'll really force you to try to be creative and compact as much stuff as you can in 1 minute. Then when you make a 3 minute video, you will have something 3x better!

Also, you're welcome to ask me how to do any effects that I do in my videos, as long as it's specific.
Last edited by FNugget; Oct 30, 2008 at 03:57 AM.
See, my original plan was to make a shorter video... But I didn't know what to do with my minute... So I just went ahead and made a regular full length video. XD

Anything else?
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]