Toribash
Original Post
1 Year Forum VIP Subscription for TC
Hello, today I will be selling a 1 year ToriPrime VIP subscription for TC, you can post your offer here or dm me on discord on Emile_ibr

Note that I am allowed to do this after talking to Melrose and Sir since I already have a lifetime VIP subscription.

can vouch - melrose

UPDATE: Apparently we are not given ToriPrime, but forum VIP instead. Therefore, it's value is much less and I will be taking in new offers.
Last edited by Fire; 4 Hours Ago at 06:38 PM. Reason: vouch!

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
No paypal people where you at?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Looking for more, it's like 12 USD a month.

Added the perks to the main post

LegGang
Bump, looking for more. Best offer is currently 500k.

LegGang
bump

LegGang