Toribash
Original Post
Aqua Shop (THERE ON SALE)
i've almost got the whole aqua u know thingys i am selling the timer the DQ ring the emote colors and all body parts of aqua and one secondary orc color, the whole aqua set will be 5,000 TC, xD thats a little amount and DQ ring is 50 TC and the emotes are 100 tc the orc secondary is pff mine. here are some pic's. so plz help me i am in need of some TC and i want something other than aqua, a new head texture. TY and i hope u like this sale. ive alose got all the trails for ur left/raight leg and ur left/right arm all four of those will come in the aqua set otherwise each one is 500 TC. ive also got a aqua blood witch will come in the aqua set otherwise it is 100 TC alone.

btw their might be more that i forgot about so ask me, i hope u guys reply cause i am saving up for a head texture

left arm trail: 500 TC
right arm trail: 500 TC
left leg trail: 500 TC
right lieg trail: 500TC
aqua (first) gradient: 350 TC
aqua ghost: 100 tC
aqua blood: 400 TC
aqua emote: 50 TC
and if im missing something in the list just reply sayng i did
Attached Images
Aqua1.jpg (4.5 KB, 8 views)
Aqua2.jpg (6.3 KB, 7 views)
Blood and trails.jpg (6.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Froboy101; Jun 14, 2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: My Name just deosnt seem right
lol too much text,

also what you are selling? A full aqua set or just parts?
if parts, then make a list+prices..
well um
well the only thing i am missing is the aqua secondary gradient other than that i think i have all of it but the set if 5k but i will list the prices.