Toribash
Original Post
Brains10's Lost Replays
I have a lot of replays that I haven't yet posted, and that is the purpose of this thread :b

Edit: Can anyone find a way to dm in Flying neck kick?
Attached Files
Airborne.rpl (151.1 KB, 15 views)
B10 tricks variation.rpl (187.9 KB, 15 views)
Flying neck kick.rpl (68.9 KB, 27 views)
Wannabe Madman.rpl (110.1 KB, 11 views)
Uke unlocked.rpl (62.9 KB, 11 views)
Torso n Glute.rpl (148.9 KB, 10 views)
spinny glitchy epic kick.rpl (69.1 KB, 14 views)
uke wallflip.rpl (100.7 KB, 12 views)
Lol flip cap.rpl (76.7 KB, 11 views)
Rampage.rpl (107.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Brains10; Jan 21, 2011 at 01:53 AM.
I attempted in making a DM in your 3rd replay, but the DM must be very high. I can post my progress, if you want me to.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
I attempted in making a DM in your 3rd replay, but the DM must be very high. I can post my progress, if you want me to.

The dm rate is normal. ;-;
I don't understand it at all.
Yea awesome replays 9.5/10 but I don't think you can have a dismemberment in the neck kick replay, I have tried for hours xD I even tried to make uke dismember himself but nothing worked! So now I am sad face, but Keep up the great work man.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Actually, it's because the Dismemberment Threshold is turned off.

No if you press Ctrl+G it will show the game rules, and on the game rules it says Dismemberment Threshold is 100 and Dismemberment is on.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It seems that you turned off dm in the game rules. So I turned it back on through notepad and voila:
It's a nice replay btw :3
Attached Files
Brains - Had to Hack 4 Help.rpl (49.4 KB, 18 views)
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.