Ranking
Original Post
+3.8 No Diskette Crack!
Hey guys I Need a No Diskette Crack for Toribash 2.8.

When I play in multiplayer then press "T" to enter in chat this No Diskette in Drive A popup appear.

I just reformatted my computer earlier just now, this is a newly installed Toribash.

My OS is Windows XP Sp2.
Mhh that shouldnt be a problem...

Though I had this bug with another program before once.
Try to reinstall it, see if that works.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yes, 99% of the weird problems I have had with any program can be fixed by re-installing, TB especially.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
This "bug" is already gone actually, right after I posted this, I reinstalled Toribash. Fixed it, still weird though.
Well thats a windows bug.

I had it once for a program, and I didnt even had a drive A, since I'm not using Floppy Rom and it was uninstalled.

Eh well, windows is a tricky thing.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I've had this problem before on a couple of my windows machines, I searched around and couldn't find any cause agreed upon, but it usually seemed to come up for me after using disk image software (as in Daemon Tools, etc.). If I didn't have a floppy drive to begin with, uninstalling the corresponding drive usually solved it. If I did have a floppy (or otherwise existing drive for the letter it was asking), then usually mounting something, anything, on the drive usually solved it.

But yea, this isn't a toribash bug, I think it's just a common problem with XP.