Toribash
Original Post
replays wont work
hi, when i download a replay(toribash) it wont work.

it always wants me to choose an appropriate program to run it?

plz help. i really want to view some of the maddest replays
Do you have Toribash downloaded if you do it should run on that without asking you to pick a program.

Please don't repeat what has already been said. ~Chozo
Last edited by Chozo; Sep 25, 2008 at 02:28 AM.
If you can't open them with tb.exe or toribash.exe, you should just put them in the replay folder and view them directly from in-game toribash.
well adding it to the folder will be so troublesome so id rather watch it instantaneous lol

btw where can i get this toribash downloader?
There is no Toribash "downloader" but when you open the file then the browser usually asks what to open it with, browse to your toribash directory and choose Tb.exe or Toribash.exe.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
what i do is i just copy and paste it into my replay folder.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by gotenks07 View Post
well adding it to the folder will be so troublesome

Just make a direct link on your desktop or your startup menu and put the replays in there. That's what I do, and it doesn't make me waste two hours every time I want to watch a replay.
Originally Posted by gotenks07 View Post
@CinderMomo yeah but i cant it always exits out

Aha, this happened to me too after i copied the whole TB folder to a different computer.

Try to backup your replay and custom folder, ( and everything else you wanna keep..shaders..etc. ) reinstall toribash and copy the folders you backed up back into the toribash folder.

You seem to lack the registry entry that makes the replays open properly, this will be fixed after reinstalling.

Hope this works for you mate.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png