Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Mista Mercury.
Hardware used: iPhone 4s camera :U
Software used: Adobe After Effects (for clear music replacement). Format Factory (To convert the video).
Cnc is welcome.
I hope you enjoy it.
Last edited by Tengo; Apr 8, 2013 at 09:00 PM.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Great stuff, you seem to have white boy syndrome though, terrified to use your core.
your pops and locks are nice and sharp, but your movements inbetween are quite slow, vary that up a bit.
Loosen up, all your movements are inside a box, expand and extend your movements. larger and faster movements/varied speeds with sharp locks make a bigger impression

Ive never been brave enough to attempt animating outside of my bathroom, I embarass myself enough without anyone watching me.

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Are u trying to copy Marquese?

Chadd Smith, Chris Scott and Cyrus must be copying Marquese aswell.
They are animators, it is a genre of dance, doing it does not mean you are copying Marquese.
Last edited by BenDover; Mar 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
maybe mark the spot where display frame ends, you went few times outside.
i'm not a big fan of the music or dance but your movement seemed to be narrowed to minimum.
i have no idea what ben said i might repeat it by mistake but why not use more of your body.
The muscle control that he displays is phenomenal.

Experience

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Great stuff, you seem to have white boy syndrome though, terrified to use your core.
your pops and locks are nice and sharp, but your movements inbetween are quite slow, vary that up a bit.
Loosen up, all your movements are inside a box, expand and extend your movements. larger and faster movements/varied speeds with sharp locks make a bigger impression

Ive never been brave enough to attempt animating outside of my bathroom, I embarass myself enough without anyone watching me.

Chadd Smith, Chris Scott and Cyrus must be copying Marquese aswell.
They are animators, it is a genre of dance, doing it does not mean you are copying Marquese.

He look as Marquese as well.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Thanks guys I appreciate it!
Ben: I'm following your tips. I started learning how to use more of my body, like legs, feet, wrists and my left arm (notice that it's not moving a lot)
I've started improving since you posted this. Thanks <3.

Scorpio: Yea I'll start paying more attention to this stuff. Thanks.

Alsoooo the video is available on mobile now !
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Great stuff, nuff said...
maybe a little video editing wouldn't hurt you...
like kind of effects. not really only dancing maybe ;d
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.