Toribash
Original Post
[Shop] Guarding Hade's Gates with my soul
*INSERT BANNER HERE*

Be pleased to meet Hade's Gates
At the north gate you'll have to pay your soul to enter, and never leave again.
At the east gate you don't have to pay your soul, instead, you'll have to sacrifice it.
At the south gate you'll meet not heaven, and not hell... but only the most terryfing beast you will ever see. No one knows how it actually looks, and those who faced it, no longer are able to describe what they saw before they dive in the void... complete darkness awaits the ones who dare staring into it's eyes, and those who don't will be banned forever inside it's own mind.

Yea, well it's shop lulz

I ONLY DO HEADS, NO SETS

*INSERT BANNER HERE (work examples)*
Here are some of my works:
A free head I made:

I don't have more atm, i'll post as soon as I get more :>

*INSERT BANNER HERE (Stock heads)*
Heads for sale:
*INSERT IMAGES HERE*
None at the moment.

*INSERT BANNET HERE ( Free HEADS )

Yes, that's RIGHT, FREE HEAD CORNER!
Grab em:

MORE TO COME!!!!

*INSERT BANNER HERE (Prize)*
Well, I decided to make this different from other shops i've seen, instead of fixing a certain price for that quality, or this tyle, what so ever, I have decided to make the price by HOUR.

This is you pay how much time I need to do it, current price/hour is: 5K

Take note: I usually take 2/3 hours for a normal, decent head (SKETCH NOT INCLUDED) since I may go up to 4 hours to get the sketch right and design, etc I've decided I'll take the sketch out of the price time, or alteast charge 30mins if it takes too long ( by this I mean 2+ hours just for the sketch)

To do list:

Katsudon (20%)
dareflesh (0%)

Waiting list:
Tamashii

Price can change!

There is no application, just say what you want, what colors you want and if you want to add what kind of details.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: I DO NOT MAKE CARTOON/EMO/ANIME

FIRST HEAD GETS 50% DISCOUNT!!!!

UPDATED FIRST POST: I WILL ONLY ACCPET 2 REQUESTS SIMULANOUSLY AND 3-5 REQUESTS AT THE WAITING LIST!!!
Last edited by Cerberus; Feb 11, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
well, as I said above price depends on how much time i'll need XD maybe 10-15K ( 2-3 hours )

ALSO:

UPDATED FIRST POST: I WILL ONLY ACCPET 2 REQUESTS SIMULANOUSLY AND 3-5 REQUESTS AT THE WAITING LIST!!!

Edit: Thought i'd typed this, lol. Since you are the first customer you have 50% discount :>, so if I take 2 hours instead of 10K you'll pay 5K 3hours instead of 15K you'll pay 7.5K ;>
Last edited by Cerberus; Feb 8, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
i want a guy head
maybe like a cool guy head with blood around
ill pa you 10k-30k after i selling my head...
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
Updated first post, Any more requests from now on will go to the "Waiting list"
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Hello there Cerberus! : D

Funny intro XD

I'm requesting a head for the first time EVER.

And uhh...Payment, I would like to pay 17k + a warrior force (Currently 20k value), if you accept items :P

I would love something metal plate-ish with some great teeth and badass eyes, organic tissue/flesh, you could call it a organic robot thingy :P
maybe some blood around the mouth?

I like both asymmetry and symmetrical heads, so a mix would be coool...

Colors, I love purple/elf and dark grey-ish/black colors.

References

Imagine these two references combined...sort of XD

References

Last edited by Fenris; Feb 8, 2012 at 08:22 PM.
Hey there! hehe thanks :>

well.... I can accept items, but I don't get get why you guys offer a price when there is already one :S, but okay... :P

I have some nice ideas going around my head, but, unfortantely you'll have to go to the waiting list :< once I have one of the other requests done, i'll start yours :>
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
ok i need this fast but lookin good i want some jap lookin set or tribal the colors must be silver and read
i have quick silver force and supernova relax make it good