Toribash
Original Post
"not connected"
Okay, so i installed this game like 6 months ago..
It was running smoothly, untill somewhere about 1 month ago, i could't connect to ANY server..
it only says that i'm "not connected"..

tried the firewall thing, reinstalling, and resetting everything, i even deleted the registry of toribash and tried installing it again.. Still nothing..

btw, i already looked at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214209..
doesnt help...

can somebody help?
i have like 3 characters in toribash, and i really really missed multiplayer games (cos' of the error, all i can do now is fight uke... )
I'm currently using toribash 3.99..
oh, i'm using windows 7 32-bit and a usb modem..
the speed's not so bad, i can play other online games such as heroes of newerth, perfect world etc. without any lags...

is it possible that a usb modem cannot be used to play toribash?
no, i've been using the same modem for almost a year now..
and i've tried using my friend's usb modem, the same thing happens.. i dunno wether it's my computer or the ISP (both modem use the same ISP)..
Nosferat i seemed to be getting this problem when my Hamachi was Online, if you have it switch it off, if not then im sorry
well, i did install tunngle and smart steam during those months..
but, i've unistalled them.. maybe there are some registry connected to tunngle or smartsteam that weren't removed correctly... i'm not familiar with how those programs interact with my windows..
any suggestions on how to repair those?
Last edited by nosferat1; Aug 8, 2012 at 07:07 PM.
Nosferat Tunngle shouldnt do a thing until turned on and steam does NOTHING to ur games, but try adding Toribash to steam and try running
Hmmmm Are you just not able to join ranked matches (ie: Begginners Aikido 1 ) Or is it all matches all round.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!