Toribash
Original Post
[S] Epic4Chris head texture
Offer guys! It's a one of a kind!
Attached Images
Space nerd.jpg (28.9 KB, 156 views)
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Broskii, the head is awesome , very detailed but i think its stupid, no one will pay 60k.. (its my opinion)
I can bid 10k later but no more than that.

ps: I think Fate helped on this head, im right?
Last edited by Shtein; Apr 26, 2011 at 01:27 AM.
Hey Apple!
Originally Posted by Shtein View Post
ps: I think Fate helped on this head, im right?

Head by Fate
Space helmet by Epic4Chris
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Edit:
If I win can I also get the version w/o the helmet?
Last edited by Deadmau5; Apr 26, 2011 at 01:31 AM.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deadmau: No thanks. Danzos has already offered me 23k and Hunter force. I may take him up on that offer.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
If your looking for items.

Head Texture [Activate] [Edit]
Tradeable texture. Head Texture [Activate] [Edit]
Tradeable texture. Helios Relax [Activate]
Let the spirit of the titans flow through you in combat. Marine force [Activate]
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!
Maya Force [Activate]
Mayans were known for their deep intellect, strategy and culture. This rich mayan blue brings about spirits and inspiration from a time lost to man.

and 5k for it
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats like 15k no thnks