Toribash
Original Post
stupid cool replays!
lol, I was in the poptart mod server, and the lightning fighter vs sumo is now like my fav mod, so I'm gonna post some funny replays I got in there, and some that aren't from that mod either
Last edited by grumpyman2; Apr 19, 2008 at 12:50 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
normally I wouldn't double-post, but I can't fit any more replays in the first one.
The jesusblood one I said that it looked like jesus, but i didnt think it was cool enough to save so mike did.
Last edited by grumpyman2; Apr 9, 2008 at 06:11 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
and some more

I think you should be able to tell why I called it ewwwww....(here's a hint...it has nothing to do with butt sex)
Last edited by grumpyman2; Apr 9, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

some more

EDIT:added epic_win...hilarious!
Last edited by grumpyman2; Apr 9, 2008 at 06:10 PM.

I'm just posting replays, jeez you can only post 10 at a time, and I have more than that, but I guess... after every time I post 10 replays someone say something? i dunno

So, post 10 replays first, then wait for a comment, and then post your new replays. And if you put too much replays in one post, you won't have any comments.
Gone
holy crap i just watched the first one, it wasnt good so i stopped lol
next time pick out the extra good ones, you dont have to post them all