Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Cannot Execute Binary Files?
running mac osx 10.4.11 (i know it sucks. dont tell me to upgrade) so i downloaded 3.86 for mac since i couldn't run 3.97. This build was supposed to work with ppc macs right? because whenever i launch it, the icon bounces for a few seconds in the dock then closes. I open the log and it reads: sh: line 1: ./Toribash.app/Contents/MacOS/tb_osx: cannot execute binary file
it appears the file in question(tb_osx) gives me the same error when i look inside the app and same thing with the toribash file(not the app)

i have a feeling that if i install toribash to my applications folder, instead of running it from the desktop(all the files downloaded are in one folder) it may solve the problem.
So my question is, is there a workaround or a previous build of toribash?
mine too. i Just running a mac 10.4.11 tiger but since i just discover toribash and i don't want it but when i just see a cool moves of toribash i just love it so guys please help!!!

my Toribash is 4.8 downloaded on toribash .com so a move it to application folder and open the toribash folder and open toribash and it's take a little bounce and it close and i can't do anything so pleaase help! so i don't know what i should do