Ranking
Original Post
Cannot see opponent's (blue player's) body?
Everything works fine except that... but then when moves play out, bodies disappear and then suddenly red guy's body disappears and re-appears... and also oilskin/shadow looks weird...

I reinstalled/reupdated my VGA driver like a week ago to the same I had before... not sure if that could be it... now I updated my game from 4.8 to 4.82 and nothing has changed...

Here are the screenshots...

Sorry for the large screenshots, but there's no <spoiler> BBCode... :/

this man

Anyways try going into uke's custom folder and deleting it, usually works for any uke appearance related problem
What did you change in your computer before your uke became invisible?
Last edited by Holax; Jul 13, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Anyways, you could try to /dl and /lp uke, that might work. In the last screenshot, ukes body is there.
h
The only thing I did was reinstall the VGA utility/drivers and every single other game works like a charm and there are no bugs nor glitches, just Toribash...

On the last two screenshots, you can see that red player's shadow looks odd... and when I put graphics to maximum everything on all bodies (both mine and uke's and other players') starts flickering white dots, spots...

I'll try different things and see what helps and what fixes it and what doesn't...
-----
All right, thank you all so much for your help! If anyone has this issue, here is how I fixed it:
Went on the page of my video driver manufacturer, and downloaded all the latest drivers, installed them. I uninstalled Toribash and removed it from registry, then downloaded the latest version and installed it - works.

However, since 4.8 I am still having an issue that if I join a match that is going on, I will only be able to see red player's ghost.
Last edited by TheZEROts; Jul 14, 2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump