Toribash
Original Post
[R] Banner(s)
Idk how much im going to pay thats up to you & the quality of the work..

I just want three cool looking banners that are simple yet have a Creepy Vibe to them...

1: Buying
2: Selling
3: rules

3 banners 3 backgrounds behind some cool text... Idk you're the artist be creative please :P Let me know how much you want

paying with tc

my favorite colors are purple and teal
Okay.. i tried something dark themed purpleish Picture thats fitting with your ShroomTrip Style, it turned out ,,Ok" please let me know if the Quality is good enough. IF it's not really the best but going in the direction you would like, give me your improvement ideas and i will change it after your suggestions.

Picture: Buying Banner

I will do the other 2 if you like it
yea, thats good do the other 2 change the color scheme for each one please

maybe
Teal
and orange?

ill pay more if you change the design for the other 2 aswell... Changing the entire background etc

but your style is on point. thanks
-----
other people can feel free to try, i havent bought anything yet
Last edited by Laced; Sep 12, 2015 at 09:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay i will make the 2 other ones with different designs should i add a lensflare to the Mushroom Face on the Eyes on all 3 Pictures? I just noticed it and i think it will look even cooler (like the ones on your Avatar only not as bright)
Originally Posted by Blacktours View Post
Let me try

Go for it dude

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Okay i will make the 2 other ones with different designs should i add a lensflare to the Mushroom Face on the Eyes on all 3 Pictures? I just noticed it and i think it will look even cooler (like the ones on your Avatar only not as bright)

Awesome Cant wait to see, and idk what that is.. but do whatever you think will look the best
Ok i came up with those i kept the Forest Background Theme because it just suits the Mushrooms altough im not really happy with the Request One BUT your thoughts count, i dont even think i got the color Right :X but anyways let me hear what you think

Buying,Request,Selling

thats pretty good, could you change the Request to either Requests or Rules? please?

also the pattern on the inside of the blue one isnt as strong as the others could we explore some options? also... what size is that? i was thinking a tad smaller so that my forum post isnt huge just because of the banners yknow?