Toribash
Original Post
[vid] count down
not sure if this song was used before altho
had:
25 minute free time
2 replays
and just got sony vegas 11 pro(which i used)
cnc would be nice also if you got replays post them Here.

I hate those

New

so after thinking and having one hour free today i knew why it was too bad and its because i "spammed" effects and changed alot of shaders in this new Wip one shader no CC no SYNC so far just some simple things i want to know what you guys think so i can go further (p.s: i renderred it in low quality by mistake ill fix that in further wips)
Last edited by experts; Nov 12, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
Too much black screen, can't see anything

Honestly, I'm not even sure what's going on in the video
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Too much black screen, can't see anything

Honestly, I'm not even sure what's going on in the video

in my opinion that what makes it "enjoyable" i mainly worked on cnc and making the tori's and uke bright so you can focus on one spot all the vid which wont like you leave it furthermore ill try to use other shader or less clip cuts but so far ill need other replays so ill wait a while and go on thx for the reply tho
Originally Posted by haze View Post
the black interruptions annoyed the fuck out of me

okay okay ill work on that i mean this was my general idiea its hard to do 15 second cnc with 2 quick replays so yeah same thing as i said before ill wait for more replays and go on in other style altho if you got any replays post on the thread i mean in "events" section
Originally Posted by experts View Post
in my opinion that what makes it "enjoyable" i mainly worked on cnc and making the tori's and uke bright so you can focus on one spot all the vid which wont like you leave it furthermore ill try to use other shader or less clip cuts but so far ill need other replays so ill wait a while and go on thx for the reply tho

God dammit it's CC (Colour correction) not CNC

There wasn't much of it either

Furthermore you can't pay attention to what's going on in the video when you show just half a second of a kick, you have to rewatch the part 10 thousand times then realise "oh that was a kick"

The constant fading out really had no real effect other than to stop me from seeing what was going on

The problem is that you're looking at it from an editor's perspective where you've probably already watched the same replay over and over and over again so you know exactly what's going on but that's not how people view these things
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
God dammit it's CC (Colour correction) not CNC

There wasn't much of it either

Furthermore you can't pay attention to what's going on in the video when you show just half a second of a kick, you have to rewatch the part 10 thousand times then realise "oh that was a kick"

The constant fading out really had no real effect other than to stop me from seeing what was going on

The problem is that you're looking at it from an editor's perspective where you've probably already watched the same replay over and over and over again so you know exactly what's going on but that's not how people view these things

awh thats amazing tip thanks ill keep that in mind i worked into details of the replays so you have to watch it alot of times to know what it is i get it and ill get new WIP soon with longer time altho still didnt get used to pro 11 so gonna take a while thats alot of the tips
too much black screen

not enough replay

also, rsmb or whatever it's callled please

other than that, best of luck to you
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Marrez View Post
too much black screen

not enough replay

also, rsmb or whatever it's callled please

other than that, best of luck to you

thanks as i said before i had only 2 replays so waiting people to post in the thread but none so far so id have to ask some people to give me replays anyways expect wip before monday because my tests start monday