Toribash
Original Post
[S]Will paint what ever you want - FOR FREE!
I've been stuck with Photoshop since 98' and I wish to try something new.
SO! I installed Corel Painter! Woo (I hate you Gimp).

I need to learn this shitty app. Spam me with requests. I will try and make every single one. THEY WILL NOT BE GOOD. I once tried Corel Painter, but that was like 10 years ago! And all I did was open the demo and then close it.

OH fuck I need to go to bed!

So post and as soon as I wake up I'll start drawin'
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Can you make a pig eating a cat eating a frog eating a dog eating a kangaroo?

Oh, and they're on a flying otter in a jungle.
Last edited by Dragonbreath; Feb 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Hello Lance.

Please draw me an animated tomato riding an octopus down a long deserted road, stopping by a strip club for some Kool-Aid.
BAD LUCK
Hey can you make a fat guy running towards a donut? And it will fit a desktop background
Last edited by Chaco; Feb 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can you make me a gun? You know like an Ak-47 or sumthin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation

Bed time

Heey you can't edit your post Dragonbreath xD Now I feel like an idiot for not drawing the rest, which I will not do.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Market Rules
E) The art board is strictly for the buying and selling of art work. As such any 'Free Texture' shops or similar will be closed and the thread maker infracted.

Thread closed, user infracted.