Toribash
Original Post
I'm extremely lost
So I just got ToriBash today. I started to play and stuff but was shotgunned directly to multiplayer this was okay until I realiked, I suck at this game. Now I have no idea how to practice on a dummy if their is one or of their is a singleplayer. I'm using a mac. What are toricredits exactely. I need help bad I don't understand this at all please help. It is fun to get ripped in half. It would be great to learn this. So somebody please help. Can you use mods on a mac, how do you change your character?

Sorry for wall of text.
Haha, hardly a wall of text.

Toricredits (also known as TC), are the ingame currency.
Yes you can use mods on a Mac. At the ingame menu, click Setup > Mods then select a mod then click 'load'.
To change your character, got to these forums. At the top, click on Shop. From there, you can buy items to equip your character with.
Btw, the difference between shop and market, is that the market have items being sold by other players, which are generally cheaper than the official shop items.

As for getting better at the game, practise practise practise.
This game is so diverse, it's pretty much impossible to explain to a person how get better at the game in general.
Play around, and when you have difficulty doing a certain thing, come back here and ask for help. Be specific.
Right now, you should avoid doing symmetrical things, meaning, moving the same joints on both sides of the body.
Thanks but I don't have a ingame menu. When I go to play it asks me to login. I do, then it takes me to the tutorial, then online. This sucks because now I wanna kill Uke.
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
reinstall toribash 3.8

No no no no!

I think when you log in the first time, it makes you go through the Tutorial... And after the Tutorial, it sends you to Multiplayer.
I think after the first time whenever you log in, you'll see the menu.

If I'm wrong, then when you face the wall of servers, just press Esc.