Original Post
[VID]Toribash - Undercat
Heeey guys this is made in 5 hours

software used :
fraps
sony vegas pro
tb 4.4

song:
Tristam, Zealot - Undercat (feat. Zealot)
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Pretty simple edit, the transitions were ok I guess pretty much same everytime, and the end credits thing just made the sad. Diffrent song, plain boring black background.
If you made the this in 5 hours you did do things very slow as it was a rather simple edit.
Last edited by SwedishGFX; Jun 24, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post

Pretty much the exact same credits. Not approved.

oshit i never saw that video, i apologize
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Originally Posted by SwedishGFX View Post
Pretty simple edit, the transitions were ok I guess pretty much same everytime, and the end credits thing just made the sad. Diffrent song, plain boring black background.
If you made the this in 5 hours you did do things very very very very slow as it was a very simple edit.

What the hell are you talking about? He did reasonably well for 5 hours,
your comment is filled with no compliments but only with what you didnt like about the video.
if your going to review my friends video review it well and dont post
shit saying how poor it was considering he worked on it for 5 hours.

as the wise bunny once said...
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
Originally Posted by Appledosa View Post
What the hell are you talking about? He did reasonably well for 5 hours,
your comment is filled with no compliments but only with what you didnt like about the video.
if your going to review my friends video review it well and dont post
shit saying how poor it was considering he worked on it for 5 hours.

as the wise bunny once said...

Sorry to argue with you, but I will have to agree with Swedish this time. Also, constructive criticism isn't about praising the good things that are in there, it's about pointing out the bad things. Obviously, the opinion is subjective, but people try to make it as objective as they can, he didn't post 'shit' or anything bad of sort, he just expressed his opinion, and I also think that 5 hours is quite exaggerated for the outcome.
Youve noticably improved from the last vid, so nice work in that department, keep it up.

while youve improved the transitioning with the added transition clip, it feels like a totally separate thing, rather than a transition, try to somehow incorporate that swooshy clip, or effect or whatever it is, into the replay clip, rather than having it as an extra in between.
tl;dr: the transitions started into a new clip nicely, but didnt transition out of the end of a clip well.
sorry if it doesnt make sense, but i dont know the technical details, i dont make vids.

at 0: 38, the snow effect just suddenly stopped, that bothered me.

at 0:17, with the drop in tempo/mood from the music, id have liked a smoother/more sudden transition with the change in pace with the replay aswell. the tori was still moving around erratically when the music went all quiet.
it was a fairly important part of the song, so its a focal point in the vid, you need to do those areas well.

the freecam still needs alot of work, felt very basic. experiment more with the whole keyframe thing, talk to other vid makers for tips and stuff.
needs more interesting angles and more creative movement.

Originally Posted by SwedishGFX View Post
If you made the this in 5 hours you did do things very slow as it was a rather simple edit.

You need to remember that most vid makers around here are still very new and learning how to use these editing programmes., often times learning and experimenting with new things while making the vid.
this is only s4bres 3rd edit, so the 5 hours means nothing.
(note to s4bre, dont include how long it took you, it always ends in an argument.)
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Video seemed really slow, the amount of the overlays in the last 3 videos you made(Including that cod edit) makes me want to stab myself, it ruins the feeling the 3rd time around. You should try to refrain from that. And yea, try switching transitions. Video seemed really slow
uhm thanks sly
-----
i made a new cod edit tho i hope its better >_< keep in mind i been doing this for around 3 days now
Last edited by S4bre; Jun 25, 2013 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dubstep | Skrillex<3