Toribash
Original Post
[S] Nev's set and head shop
hey guys. i'll be selling some of my premades here. will upload some more heads/sets later.

size: 512
artist:nevramon
no previous owner
prices: you offer (no low-balling please)
recolor: no
payment: preferably in TC

set 1 (sold)

set 2 (sold)

set 3

set 4

blue robot head

hot pink female head (sold)

evil head

armored demon head

Last edited by nevramon; May 28, 2013 at 11:46 AM.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
nev if i had the money i swear i would buy that set 2 could you like please reserve it for me?this isnt offtopic and isnt useless
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
@mister, I'm a little new to the community, but I gonna be frank, that kinda makes me a bit angry asking for a reserve without stating a price, as an auction like this the price should be driven up only within the auction with a set deadline like 48 hours or so, in my opinion I don't like reserves because it's kinda unfair for the rest of us who are ready to buy.
offtopic if he does reserve it i would be able to pay upto 30k
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I could do 40k.

edit: given I have about 2-4 days, I have that guarantied to me within that time, wasn't planning on spending that much, but it is exactly my style for my first 'good' 512 set. I know you can probably stump even that price, so I do wish to ask that I have this one.

edit2: I got set 2 reserved for 80k... that price because it will be duped and one half will be recolored.
Last edited by Lance9195; May 22, 2013 at 03:16 PM.