Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] LoP org.

Music:
Dirtyphonics - Vandals
DJ Khaled ft. Drake - I'm On One (KillaGraham Dubstep Remix)
Programs used:
Sony Vegas Pro 10
Fraps
The org. is here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323446
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
the replays are very nice... and the sync to the music too...
you did a good job with that camera and the effects arent too much but they make it very good looking.
nice video.
0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
Theres like nothing to say that this parkour/freerun video is jsut amazing!

Great effects and the replays fit perfectly with the music

I wasn't a big fan of the intro didn't get it at first but i replayed it and it was good

at 2:30 it wasnt good that much all that stuff i just didn't like it

Other than that i like how it went over each place good video i like it alot

10/10 =]
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
I loved every single second of it, great effects, great replays, great music, great synchronization with the music and replay, 15/10 I was amazed. Great job
[S]ilver, [Ninja] Hood
Everything was amazing, there were no dull parts. The replays were done nicely, the transitions were pretty cool, and I liked the entire atmosphere of the video, like how you showed all of the mods in the beginning.
I didnt know you were going to use a few of my relpays , I would have sent you some better ones. Good video though , I was going to use that song for a mod release vid lol . I may need your assistance on the vid if you are up for it . Pm me if your interested bud
Nice vid there. Effects sync is good (but you over used it at the fast pumped section), replays too and also, you have a good cam work. The only little thing is try to manage to avoid mod's visual bugs by camera positionning ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash