Toribash
Original Post
[VID] REBUILD wip

So yeah, as you can see from the title this is a work in progress, yes? Yes. That means things will change throughout the process of making the video. All I want for know are some sincere opinions, because I'm pretty rusty at editing.

Comments such as 'too many effects' or 'not synced' will be ignored, because you are obviously fucking blind.

Thank you. : )

Software: Sony Vegas Pro 10, Fraps
Song: e-dubble - rebuild
Last edited by Humper; Nov 20, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
I play games and lift weights.
"Too many effects, not synced."
That's part of commenting, but anyway.
For a 43 second video, you could just make it cleaner, keep it simple
Music choice, not quite the best. I would prefer a kicky piano beat or so.
Anyway, dunno if that will be a full video, if so, I'd like to watch it.
6/10

*EDIT*
I recommend you using this song.

Day One - For The Stars

OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
that is a nice song choice, and i like the use of effects (alot) but i feel that it was out of sync with the music.

i really like it though, 9/10
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
"Too many effects, not synced."
That's part of commenting, but anyway.
For a 43 second video, you could just make it cleaner, keep it simple
Music choice, not quite the best. I would prefer a kicky piano beat or so.
Anyway, dunno if that will be a full video, if so, I'd like to watch it.
6/10

*EDIT*
I recommend you using this song.

Day One - For The Stars

You cannot just down rate my video because you don't like the music. It all comes to personal preference, and to be fair, shouldn't take part of a CnC.

Also, there are not many effects, I'd rather have some than none, oldschool videos never appealed to me anyway. and i do not see the problem with syncing.

Thanks for your recommendation, not MY type of music.

Ratings are overrated.
Besides my personal biases towards that kind of videos, it looks nice. Good choice of effects, even though at a few times it was a bit hard to see what was going on.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
You cannot just down rate my video because you don't like the music. It all comes to personal preference, and to be fair, shouldn't take part of a CnC.

Also, there are not many effects, I'd rather have some than none, oldschool videos never appealed to me anyway. and i do not see the problem with syncing.

Thanks for your recommendation, not MY type of music.

Ratings are overrated.

Actually, that's my personal opinion.
Others might find it good, but I didn't.
Receiving critisism is something that requires you not to be selfish.
-
The amount of effects was over decent.
-
To sync a video you don't only have to know video editing knowledge, but also music knowledge. A kick or a snare, syncing with a decap or so, would be like perfect. This lacks here.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Tell me, have you ever edited a Toribash video before? I do not think so.

I'm not selfish, I am just defending my point. I can't just stand there like a complete loser taking criticism that I find not suitable, because I fucking know what I did when I was making the video, I absolutely know what sync is and how it should be made, and sync doesn't always mean you sync the music with the punch, that's only the basic knowledge of sync.
Also, what the fuck do you mean by music knowledge? DnB, dubstep w/e 24/7?

Ha, ha.

Also notice how this is a WIP, it usually means, well read the first post pls.
Things will get added/removed.

Jesus.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Tell me, have you ever edited a Toribash video before? I do not think so.

I'm not selfish, I am just defending my point. I can't just stand there like a complete loser taking criticism that I find not suitable, because I fucking know what I did when I was making the video, I absolutely know what sync is and how it should be made, and sync doesn't always mean you sync the music with the punch, that's only the basic knowledge of sync.
Also, what the fuck do you mean by music knowledge? DnB, dubstep w/e 24/7?

Ha, ha.

1. Yes. Also, I've seen a lot of TB videos to judge.
2. Defending yourself from critisism, you can see that this is dumb.
3. Don't panic because I didn't like your video, don't act like that.
3. How funny, dubstep and drum and bass are genres that I like. Next, I can see you shouting "Skrillexfag" because you act like a 10 year old child.

I apologize if my comments rather made you feel inconvenience, but whatever, I'm out. You can stop arguing.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Lolwat.

How am I acting immaturely? Anyways, no point in arguing as you said, but I'm not the one who wrote an irrelevant CnC.

I've seen a shit tonne of 'not synced' and 'too much effects' and if you cannot accept the simple fact that this is my editing style then get out and stop trying to make yourself look smarter by calling me a 10 year old. I think every video maker should defend his video, not just stay there and look at others talking false things about it.
(funny thing is how you started flipping out because I responded to your cnc and can't find yourself more ways to call me immature and whatnot, lolpls)

See you, I'd rather not get banned.
Looks pretty cool imo. Some effects don't look absolutely freakin amazing in my eyes, but they still are good. Works nicely with the song.

At around 0: 33 there's that kick, it would look awesome if the moment of impact would be synced with the beat that was slightly bit before it. Like speed the kick up a bit and slow it down when it hits so you don't mess up the sync of the rest.

Pretty neat so far.