Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Looking for a partner in Texturing
Hello,
I have been in this community since 2008 but I quit for a while after I discovered League of Legends. I’ve decided to return and go into texturing once again. So, I am looking for a Texturing partner who can color and shade very well because I can make very good outlines and designs for head textures but I can’t color for my life! I will split all earnings from every texture we collaborate on 50/50. I also do good set designs but I can’t map the arms well at all. I do cartoon style designs better then everything else because that’s just my style. Please PM me and show me an example of your coloring and your shadowing and I will decide if we can work well together. I am looking into opening a texture shop soon but I need my partner please PM me for more details.
-Alukazam
I believe he said to pm him? So if I were you I would pm him saying those exact words. Just a thought.
-----
Oh, nevermind, he said for details, disregard everything I just said.
-----
Hello Alukazam, I saw your thread and decided to see if I can help, I am also big with cartoon textures and thought I could help! The thought of helping someone and getting tc sounded like a good idea, hence the reason I'm making this post.
EXAMPLE

Yes that is a hippy, xD
Last edited by Wiingz; Nov 26, 2012 at 04:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
im a genius