Toribash
Original Post
Yes You are, But Please sell Them in Items.

If you have any Other question you can pm me about this subject Or Email [email protected] .
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Aug 24, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
However, you are not allowed to sell accounts from other games if selling accounts from that game is against the Terms of Service of the game.

For example, selling Runescape accounts is against the ToS of Runescape, and thus isn't allowed here.
Delaid, But i saw other people sell their runescape accounts...hmmm just ask around a bit more about the runespcape accounts

~Edited for your own good, RiseAgainst
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Aug 24, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
They have sold them in the past, but lately a thread in which an account was offered was closed with the notice that the mods don't want people to break the rules of other games here.

Edit: Well, it was the other way round, someone wanted to buy, not sell an account. But whatsoever, the thread was closed due to the same reason :P

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ight=runescape
ohh damn ... wish i could sell my lvl 64!!!! RS account but i cant as i can see .. ohh damn
JaCk Is BaCk
Yes,but that will be An TOS Breakage From other game,if someone will report you,you will get banned,and the selling accounts will be closed