Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My first noob replays
Some sword Wushu here.

I just started playing a couple days ago so be gentle haha. Any tips, suggestions, or ideas for things to do would be welcome and appreciated.
Attached Files
ardiel wushu stab.rpl (22.5 KB, 16 views)
ardiel wushu strike1.rpl (30.3 KB, 8 views)
ardiel wushu breakdance.rpl (42.3 KB, 6 views)
ardiel wushu breakdance2.rpl (42.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by ardiel; Jan 1, 2014 at 10:54 AM.
Well, first of all, welcome to toribash!

Second, the general population of people who make replays do so in Classic. Not to say you can stray, but more so people that use mods are doing them for realism, such as self spars and what not.
If you wish to see what I mean click here , any of the replays in here are from members of ORMO, and they are generally some of the best people are making single player.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and improve fast
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
Well, first of all, welcome to toribash!

Second, the general population of people who make replays do so in Classic. Not to say you can stray, but more so people that use mods are doing them for realism, such as self spars and what not.
If you wish to see what I mean click here , any of the replays in here are from members of ORMO, and they are generally some of the best people are making single player.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and improve fast

Thanks for the info. Yes I figured sword Wushu is unusual but I chose it because it actually is a bit more realistic. If you watch some of the more extreme forms of real life sword Wushu, some of my moves highly resemble it.
-----
My first attempt at a Classic replay.

I increased the distance because I really don't want to stand next to Uke and punch him to pieces. I also wanted to practice recoveries in a direction rather than flailing anywhere.
Attached Files
whatdo2.rpl (182.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by ardiel; Jan 2, 2014 at 04:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump