Ranking
Original Post
Start up problems and crashes.
So, I've been going for quite a long time now with my desktop pc not working properly, and it's very unstable as it is now. It's a HP computer. If you need the system I can give it to you, but I doubt you need those details.

Well, here's the problems. There are three:
- When I start up the computer you see the normal blue HP screen, right? Well, mostly it stops there. I can't pretty F10, esc, or anything, nothing gives a response.
- When I do get it further, I come to the place where you pick "Start as usual", "Start in safemode" etc. And then when I pick "Start as usual" or it goes to the Xp load screen, with that loading bar, and then it goes back to the HP screen and repeat. It freezes when I pick start in safemode.
- And then, when it does start up, I can have it running from 1 minute to 3-7 hours and then it freezes... or I can have it shut down and started up again with no problems.

When it started up as usual one time I did a virus search and stuff like that. Nothing special came up. And I've also check if everything it properly connected. Nothing.

Any ideas?
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home