Ranking
Original Post
[HEAD]Green Tribal Style Head....ish
Well Yet Again Another New Head Gettin Slightly Better at shading So Here It is..

Comments Please And Yes I already Know Theres A big Spot On the Back Thats Empty But Thats [Your Name / My Name ] Area.
Last edited by Dirtnapp; Jul 15, 2009 at 04:19 PM.
Honestly? You need to work on composition.
The "tribal" looks very cluttered and disorganized. Doesn't look like you put much thought into it at all - just made random shapes until they looked good and called it done. Upside is that it doesn't look like you used brushes, but even still it doesn't look very good.

Eyes are too high and slightly too far apart. My opinion is that eyes don't really work well on purely tribal sets.

Shading looks very unrealistic. Everything has a stroke and black-green gradient. Not much besides that. Bit hard to practice shading on a tribal set as well, since you have no idea how it'd actually look in 3D.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
just made random shapes until they looked good and called it done.

qft. added shapes then called it a tribal. lol

nothing at the back of the head, too many little pieces to the "tribal", and eyes that dont match the style at all
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I guess it works, Although.. Wouldn't fit to anything exept like.. orc + vamp or shaman.

5/10
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees