Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Green Bonez
My third toribash video (First with sony vegas pro 9) featuring Fargle.

C&C appreciated
Last edited by DjPz; Jan 2, 2010 at 07:30 PM.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
No effects, just fade transitions, no freecam, no shaders and no sync.

You should put some more work into your stuff before you post, I would just call this replays with music, not a Toribash video.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Im learning to do it all thru work and what not. what exactly is a sync? and I couldn't work the freecam, I looked at fnuggets tut and it made no sense. I can't run shaders either.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Sync is basically when you sync actions in the video to elements in the song. For example, if you punch someone, you line up the video so that when the punch happens, there's also a *boom* or something like that in the song. Do you see what I mean?
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Alot of Fargles replays look like the dismemberments were added via dismemberment script/replay hacking. Sorry if I am incorrect on this matter, but thats just my observation.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Alot of Fargles replays look like the dismemberments were added via dismemberment script/replay hacking. Sorry if I am incorrect on this matter, but thats just my observation.

These replays were used in one of my videos before this actually (OVERKILL), and they are not hacked. Just clearing that out. .)
They weren't hacked, you can download the ones I gave him here.
I thought there would be more people than myself in this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]