Toribash
Original Post
[S]Gabiel and Lolitaman Sets
I'm selling this set made by Lolitaman for 35k:

and this set by Gabiel for 150k (or $10.00):

You can haggle a bit, but I will only accept TC or USD
back from the dead
Excuse me,but the second set is myn, i baught it from xtreme, gabiel made it for him, then i baught from him, so please take it down.
No, I just purchased it from MentalBank.

And Xtreme used to be me, if he sold you that set he took it without my permission.
back from the dead
talk to him about it. I bought it. And on Gabiels texture shop page it said he sold to xtreme. So Take it down or we can talk to some staff about this.
I AM XTREME.

I DID NOT SELL YOU THAT SET.

I RECENTLY SOLD XTREME.

IF HE SOLD YOU THAT SET, HE DID SO ILLEGALLY.

Take it up with a moderator, the set is now mine, purchased back from MentalBank.
back from the dead
Ok then, it says, gabiel sold to xtreme, be that you or not, it dont matter, he sold me set, and gabiels shop said that it got sold to xtreme's account. then sold to me, it never said it was sold to metal, nor you.
Holy christ bro, I guess you're not getting it.

I. AM. XTREME.

Gabiel sold that set to me. ME.

Now I am Oyster. I recently sold Xtreme to the previous owner of the account Lucker1. If he sold you that set, you need to tell him to give you a refund or contact a mod, I don't care which.

Proof that the set was resold after Xtreme (me) bought it: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ng+sets&page=2
back from the dead
it was sold to him before i got the account i think because i dont have the set
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D
Since when Mentalbank own this set ? did kumer sold it to him ?

moocow 1 : the set you are talking about isn't this one (in my shop) , both were sold to xtreme .
Last edited by gabiel; Mar 9, 2010 at 02:14 PM.