Toribash
Original Post
selling head/ body textures
I am making textures CHEAP and please when i make you a texture set if u seiriously DONT LIKE IT we will work something out Heres the prices

Head texture: 500-1000tc
Set: 2000-10000
Requirments: you must be able to tell me what it should look like,
And you must have the texture to use these

the reason these textures are priced at this price is because i am not using photoshop (i wish!) Photoshop for me is a lot easier to work with and will produce better quality pictures
The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 256x256/512x512 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 10,000/20,000TC.

Alrighty then!
Last edited by bcool137; Mar 9, 2010 at 11:55 PM.
.... HOW DO WE KNOW IF THE SET IS GOOD OR CRAP IF U CANT SHOW APICTURE?

lol

ok what u must do is make a new folder in ur custom folder(in the toribash folder on ur hardrive) and called the folder you make ____(anythin u want) and then put the textures in there

then while are ingame type /lp 0 ____(name of the folder) and hit enter u should then see it ingame

then u can take pictures

also

if u sell other variations of the same set u will be infractured/banned for plagerisum

AND HOW CAN U EVEN SAY ILL GIVE HALF THE MONEY BACK IF WE DONT LIKE THE SET!!!!!!!!!!!! U WONT EVEN POST PICTURES
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
If you can't show a preview, then I'm going to close this.

You can preview textures without the items by placing the textures (correctly named) into a custom folder and entering /lp 0 customfoldername ingame.

See this tutorial for more details.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
.... HOW DO WE KNOW IF THE SET IS GOOD OR CRAP IF U CANT SHOW APICTURE?

lol

ok what u must do is make a new folder in ur custom folder(in the toribash folder on ur hardrive) and called the folder you make ____(anythin u want) and then put the textures in there

then while are ingame type /lp 0 ____(name of the folder) and hit enter u should then see it ingame

then u can take pictures

also

if u sell other variations of the same set u will be infractured/banned for plagerisum

AND HOW CAN U EVEN SAY ILL GIVE HALF THE MONEY BACK IF WE DONT LIKE THE SET!!!!!!!!!!!! U WONT EVEN POST PICTURES

Lol THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THAT, now i think ill make a, uhh whats it called lol,example of my art THANK YOU